Monday, November 14, 2011

Forgiveness

WISH YOU’D GIVE ME A CHANCE

I’ve been trying to figure out when it was really over. Was it the last time we spoke? Or could I already tell, from the very beginning, when we started acting unlike ourselves. Depending on which answer seems right to me that day, I can either feel a little better or worse about it all.

I wish you’d give me a chance …..to forgive you. Because I already went through the phase of being hurt, being angry, and even thought I hated you for awhile.

But the more I read what the Bible teaches about those who hurt us, the more I realize I really want to forgive you. It’s okay if you hurt me. I know that it was never really about me anyway. You have your own demons to fight.

“If you only love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good only to those who are good to you.....what credit is that to you?” Luke 6:32

1 comment:

  1. who are you referring to this was very moving???

    ReplyDelete

HEY GUYS! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BLOGGER.COM USER. Although I would like if you "comment as: name/url" so that your name pops up unless you truly do want to remain anonymous. Thank you and good day! :)